Randstad Education | Child Care Job | Early Childhood Teacher/Diploma Trained Educator
Our well established and high quality client is looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to join their professional team. The centre is based on the North Shore and offers a child focused educational program for children aged 0-6. The centre is well resourced and creates a home like environment for children.
You will be joining this supportive team as the ECT/Strong Diploma in the preschool room. You will be working with qualified staff who will assist you in all programming and planning duties. You will need to have a strong understanding of the National Quality Framework including government regulations, the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about developing innovative early educational program and who has the proven ability to work with a team of driven and committed educators.
This is a full time role to start ASAP.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Bachelor of Education/Diploma in Children's Services (approved by ACECQA)
- Current Working With Children Check
- A current first aid certificate (ACECQA approved)
- Current Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates (ACECQA approved)
- Current Child Protection Training
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
For more information please contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0240 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Kate & Emma, Early Years Education Permanent Consultants in Sydney!: