Early Childhood Teacher/Diploma Trained Educator | Sydney CBD – Full Time
My client is one of the most respected early education providers in Australia and has an enviable reputation for the quality of our services. 98% of centres meet or exceed the National Quality Standards.
Programs are based on current research and planned by experienced early childhood staff, play-based programs provide a wide range of active and meaningful experiences. Located in Sydney CBD in the heart of the city, the centre is open Monday-Friday, 7.30am-6.00pm.
- Applicants must hold or be studying towards a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood), or hold a Bachelor of Education and be enrolled in a recognised Children’s Services Diploma.
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- Bright, friendly and energetic
- Dedicated to developing the future of children
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
About your day:
- Ensure that a developmentally & educationally appropriate program is planned & implemented for each child
- Assess the needs of each child, monitor their progress & ensure school readiness
- Supervise Assistants
- Maintain effective communication with parents of each child
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all team members
- Ensure health & safety standards are maintained at a high level at all times
If this sounds like your perfect centre or you would love to find out more please give me a call on 02 8238 0200 or email me at email@example.com