Take this opportunity to join an established, national engineering, manufacturing & service business who specialises in providing power product solutions to a broad range of heavy industry customers across Australia. Due to business growth through project wins, this is a brand new opportunity for an Electrical Engineer based in their Adelaide facility. Operating in a technical workshop environment, this firm are proud of their strong commitment to providing their clients with research & development, design and manufacturing quality excellence in their solutions.
Reporting to the Design Manager, you will provide a very important role in driving projects from project conception to completion to ensure design engineering objectives are met with quality and safety. This is an end to end engineering position giving you exposure with design for manufacture, practicality and testing/commissioning theories and outcomes. Particular focus will the design of diesel engines and programmining and controls. There are currently several major projects in production giving this role a clear focus for the long term and career development opportunities.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Concet design engineering of LV, controls, programming
- Supporting testing and commissioning of products
- Manage design documentation
- Close interface with clients and other project stakeholders
- Manufacturing/build support
The successful candidate will possess:
- Could be either a Special Class Electrician, Assoc Diploma or an Engineering degree required
- At least a few years designing experience
- Experience with Type 2 Gas appliances advantageous
- Hazardous Area experience advantageous
- AutoCAD, MSOffice and PLC programming skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly technical and detailed
- Energetic with a positive, can-do attitude
Join an established organisation offering a fairly flat structure, very open and honest leaders, further career opportunities and a strong commitment to safety and quality.
Please click on apply to submit a CV or contact Clayton Colbert, Engineering specialist from Randstad on 8150 7009.
Due to a large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will likely be contacted.