electrical engineer in Newcastle
Newcastle, New South Wales
Currently recruiting an Electrical low voltage Project Engineer to work on a new service work project. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well established tier one contractor on an exciting station project. You would be reporting in to the project manager. Rail experience is not essential for this role.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Promote best practice engineering standards,
- Ensure guidelines and procedures are adhered to
- Monitor and audit adherence to engineering standards
- Provide technical support to the project
- Liaise with contractors, consultants and other stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Engineering in the construction industry
- Excellent computing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly technical and detailed
- Energetic with a positive, can-do attitude.
If this is right opportunity for you or you wish to discuss this role further please contact Noelle Kielty on 0292339937 or alternatively you can email at email@example.com. If this role isn't quite right for you but you are looking for new opportunities please call for a confidential discussion on other roles we are recruiting for.
Electrical Low Voltage/Communications PE