electrical fitter - night shift supervisor - 100k+s in Erskine Park
Erskine Park, New South Wales
AU$ 85,000 per year
Working within a manufacturing industry and reporting to the Maintenance Manager this role will work closely with all departments in particular - Maintenance, Production and Quality to ensure that production is not disrupted and that plant is maintained.
The purpose of this role is to guide and coach the nigh shift maintenance team of 4 personnel. This is a hands on role where you will be maintaining, repairing commissioning and performing preventative maintenance to the highest standards.
Responsibilities will include :
- Organising work for the maintenance team
- Structuring planned preventative maintenance
- Maintain, repair and service equipment
- Commissioning or decommissioning plant as required
- Ensure work carried out to Australian standards
- Full Electrical qualifications
- Supervisory experience
- Ability to be hands on
- Understanding of Maintenance software - minimum intermediate Excel skills
This role is pivotal to the business. It requires a candidate with exceptional communication skills, the ability to foresee challenges and address them. It requires punctuality and dependability. An ability to manage a diverse team and to coach and mentor them.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please don't delay and apply today.
Global organisation, maintenance, electrical and mechanical dual trade