engineer - major development in Ryde
Ryde, New South Wales
AU$ 65 per hour
Main duties if the role;
- Actively participate and contribute towards the coordination of public domain construction works in major development precincts.
- Provide input on major developments for effective Hold Point management of public domain construction works.
- Assess drawings for public domain package of works prior to the issue of Construction Certificate.
- Provide professional and technical advice on matters relevant to the management of Council’s civil assets and the public domain, including assessment of dilapidation reports for asset handover.
- Attend to enquiries with respect to the public domain and engineering matters associated with developments.
- Actively participate and contribute to the setting of standards for developer contributed civil assets.
- Actively participate and contribute towards the development of business processes for the handover to Council, of Developer built civil assets.
- Assist with assessment of Construction Traffic Management Plans.
- Assist other Senior Coordinators in the Department when directed, to prepare conditions of consent in other areas.
Essential Qualifications and Experience;
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent, recognised by Engineers Australia
- Knowledge and experience in local government engineering.
- Extensive experience in managing the delivery of major infrastructure and/or capital works projects.
- Knowledge and experience in environmental legislation and the development approvals process for all forms of developments including major commercial and residential projects
- Experience in reviewing civil engineering design plans for development proposals
With an impressive market hourly rate and work and a large council who have possessed a great work/life balance
As we are all aware the Government Sector is a small market- to protect your identity your application will be kept confidential and your details will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your consent.
You will need to register your interest and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org you are welcome to contact me, Darragh Aherne on 02 92339936 for a confidential chat if you have any further questions regarding the possibilities...
Senior Engineer - Major Development