english teacher permanent - brighton, uk in Adelaide
Adelaide, South Australia
£ 22,467 per year
Are you an outstanding English teahers looking to move to the UK?
This opportunity might be the right one for you!
- English Teacher - Close to Brighton
- Full Time - September Start
- Permanent Contract - Paid to Scale
This school is seeking an experienced and highly effective teacher of English to deliver outstanding and inspirational learning. The ideal candidate will be a very successful English teacher with a track record in improving the progress and attainment of your learners. You will be up to date with the new curriculum and have some experience in delivering outstanding and high energy lessons.
If you have the rigorous, collegiate and innovative approach it teaching, Randstad would like to hear from you. In return we offer a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits including first class professional development.
This school has state of the art facilities, is rated by Ofsted as Outstanding in all categories and is a dynamic and vibrant place to work, just 10 minutes from the fabulous city of Brighton.
As a United Learning school, you will be joining one of the most successful, supportive and forward looking multi-academy trusts in the country.
* Modern and inspiring building
* Accessible Public transport links
* Modern resources and equipment including interactive whiteboards and ipads
* Superb and spacious classrooms and grounds
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
* Teaching Qualification
* Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
* Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum or other teaching experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
* Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you want to know more about this opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now! Marleen Marais on email@example.com
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.
English Teacher Permanent