Randstad’s dedicated Government Team has been partnering with Local, State and Federal Government Departments and Authorities across Australia for over 25 years. We are proactively seeking Accounting, Finance and Procurement professionals who have experience in the Public Sector for upcoming short term, long term and ongoing contracts.
We are looking for candidates that have experience in any of the below area’s;
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Officers (from Data Entry to Full Function)
- Payroll Officers
- Reconciliations Officers
- Finance Officers
- Procurement Officers
- Finance Team Leaders/Supervisors
The following points are essential;
- At least 6 months experience with one or more of the following systems: SAP, FinanceOne or Technology One, Aurion etc.
- Local, State or Federal Government experience (or experience within Statutory Bodies)
- High level of attention to detail
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Available immediately or within 1-2 weeks
- Ability to clear a Criminal History Check
In return you will benefit from:
- Dedicated specialist Government Consultants to assist you in finding your next temporary/contract role
- New and interesting roles coming in frequently; both short term and long term
- Competitive above-award hourly rates
Apply today by clicking the ‘Apply for this job’ button below and submit your resume (in Microsoft Word format). For further information please contact Randstad’s Queensland Government team on 07 3243 3900.
Due to the high volume of responses it will not be possible for Randstad to contact all applicants to advise of their progress. Due to this only applicants of interest will be contacted.