eoi - quality and testing assurance specialist in Adelaide
Adelaide, South Australia
Randstad is a supplier to SA Government under the SA Government Across Government Temporary Staff Panel and provide temporary staff for ICT. With multiple opportunities available within high profile projects across South Australia, we have some exciting contract roles available right now!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We seek expressions of interest from Quality Assurance Specialists who have worked across multiple ICT streams simultaneously. Key responsibilities will include:
- Establish and ensure program contractual and state ICT requirements are captured in HP ALM / HP Quality Center
- Track and manage requirements through the design, testing and implementation phases
- Establish and manage traceability of solutions, decisions and requirements for the ICT Stream
- Identify and assess changes, risks and issues that may impact upon fulfilment of requirements or design principles across ICT integrated services
- Generate analysis of test results, defects and issues
- Support Risk Management and Solution Decision Management tasks
As a hands on QA Specialist, your experience will include:
- Developing operational readiness documentation and reports
- Experience in assessing readiness to implement ICT solutions in a highly complex and dynamic work environment
- Ability to align varying data sets to operational readiness reporting requirements
- Experience in using HP ALM (Quality Center) to interrogate data sets
- Ability to work with business and ICT stakeholders to mitigate and resolve risks and issues relating to finalisation of gateways
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team, be accountable for meeting deliverables in line with the agreed schedule
Please click the "Apply for this job" button below.
For more information about this opportunity please contact our Randstad Technologies Government Team on 08 8468 8008 or 08 8461 4416 via email technologiesSA@randstad.com.au
Be a part of our exclusive local technologies contracting team and benefit from our first class service, great rates and fantastic opportunities!
randstad - ‘shaping the world of work’
"quality assurance", ALM, QC