About our client
This client is one of Australia’s largest manufacturing businesses and is a leading producer within the agricultural space. This organisation prides themselves on service and the product range they are able to provide clients as well as working with major brands to deliver key results.
Our client seek an Executive Assistant who will play a critical role in providing day to day secretarial and administrative support exclusively to the CEO as well as other key executives within the business. This role would be the perfect opportunity for an individual who wants to take that next step in their career working for an ASX listed national organisation or someone who has provided high level executive support at CEO Level but looking to take a step back in the demanding hours usually required.
Responsibilities and key competencies include (but not limited to):
- Managing the CEO’s diary
- Coordinating internal requests for CEO
- Managing admin for business expenses
- Managing the travel portfolio for the business
- Coordinating all executive level of business functions
- Preparing correspondence, presentations, reports and minutes
- Screening calls and fielding inquiries as well as escalating urgent matters
- Communicating with the organisations board members, executive lead team and clients
Is this YOU?
The successful individual must have previous experience providing support to the C suite level and be able to demonstrate ways of moving with an organisation. You will be passionate and enthusiastic to play a crucial role in supporting the CEO and executives as well as demonstrating that you can work in complex and high pressure situations. You will be exceptional at building relationships as well as being resilient and able to handle confidential and sensitive information along with being able to anticipate decisions, reflect and educate on wider outcomes for the organisation.
Key selection Criteria
- Previous experience supporting C Level Executives is essential
- Excellent organisational skills; can prioritise workload and conflicting priorities
- Strong communication skills; managing both internal and external stakeholders
- It is also desirable that you have worked in an ASX-Listed Company environment previously.
- Accomplished in all Microsoft Office Applications; experience in SharePoint and Concur Systems is desirable.
If you feel you have what it takes to be put forward for this exciting role please click APPLY now providing a cover letter to support your application or alternatively contact Phillippa Whiteman for a confidential discussion.