This is an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Executive Assistant that has supported at Director level and has experience working for the Government.
This is an exciting and varied role where you will be supporting two Senior Executives, working in a fast paced environment, it will give you exposure dealing with multiple stakeholders and the chance to work in a high performing team.
My client is looking for a dynamic and pro active Executive Assistant who has the ability to manage upwards and has experience working for the Government.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Travel bookings
- Dealing with arising issues
- Dealing with confidential issues
- Prepare, coordinate and review high level communication including submissions, briefing notes and correspondence, to respond to issues and enquiries
- Research, collate and coordinate reports, advice and briefings on complex policy and operational matters to support informed decision making and planning
- Monitor, implement and evaluate administrative practices, systems and procedures within the operational area/directorate/division to optimise efficiency and support the delivery of quality outcomes
- Experience with SAP and TRIM is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
The successful candidate for this role will have a pro active approach to their work, ability to deal with confidential information, meet tight and conflicting deadlines. To be successful you must be an experienced Executive Assistant, have the ability to manage upwards and have experience working for the Government.
A challenging and varied role
A 6 month contract with potential to be permanent
$45-$50 per hour
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and YOU meet the criteria please apply via the link online.