Working 2 days per week (days negotiable) this role will facilitate training for a large government department. Traveling across their Sydney office you will facilitate a range of training modules from 1 hour, 3hours, half day and full day courses to employees. The training will focus on government standards for digital content and accessibility for a range of audiences, experience in accessibility training and a strong understanding of content would be highly beneficial.
In this role you will;
- Facilitate a range of courses at Government office across Sydney and wider region from Wollongong to Newcastle
- Deliver training courses with an average of 4 – 12 participants to government management level employees
- Adapt presentations and training materials on powerpoint to suit your presentation style
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Experience in developing and facilitating a range of training and development courses, ideally working with government departments
- An understanding of accessibility training or proven ability and experience in learning complex, technical training material to become the subject matter expert and display a thorough understanding of content
- Strong experience in PowerPoint and the ability to commit to 2 days per week from January – June 2017
In return this role will offer great flexibility and a rare part time L&D role on a daily rate of $550 – 600 per day depending on experience. Based primarily in Sydney CBD offices with frequent travel to other NSW offices.
For more information call Fiona Campbell on 02 9019 1600 or to apply please submit your CV below highlighting your experience in learning complex training material and/or digital accessibility content.