Randstad currently have a number of upcoming vacancies for experienced Facilities Managers. These roles will be 2-6 month contracts based in the CBD and Melbourne Metro areas.
The successful applicants will be required to:
- Manage scheduled contractors on site.
- Respond to ad-hoc maintenance, security or tenancy requirements
- Support tenancy relocations and ongoing fit-out works
- Manage soft services - cleaners, security and on-site support staff
- Maintain site documentation in-line with compliance requirements
- Implementing multiple projects on time and on budget
- Building effective relationship and partnering with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Providing advice and guidance to internal and external stakeholders regarding asset / infrastructure matters
- Using fact based analysis techniques and problem solving skills that drive change, innovation and improvement
Your knowledge of essential services and building codes will be strength, and experience managing a mix of commercial and retail facilities would be a benefit.
The ideal applicants will possess a minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar role. The successful applicants can expect to earn an attractive hourly rate with the potential of longer term employment in some cases.
To show expressions of interest please apply via the link below - only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
All applications are treated with the strictest confidence.
Not for you?
If you feel this role might not be perfect for you, let’s talk anyway. Call Ramona Weckerle on 03 9252 2188 or email Ramona.email@example.com.