finance manager - global business - up to $140k+super in Mascot
Mascot, New South Wales
AU$ 130,000 per year
- USGAAP/SOX Reporting
- Global billion dollar US firm
- Present in 170 countries
A global manufacturing business based in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney are looking to bring in a strong financial accounting Finance Manager to work alongside the FC and take control of the accounting and finance function of the organisation. Hands on role with a lot of potential to improve processes.
The Finance Manager will look to take responsibility of the accounting & finance functions but also provide financial management, reporting & analysis and ensure financials are reported in compliance with US GAAP. You will be responsible for building capability within the finance team and provide superior analytics to the business and finance senior management to generate revenue.
- US GAAP, SOX experience or exposure is essential
- Essential experience of having worked in a large multinational in a fast paced environment is critical
- Manufacturing or Engingeering industry knowledge essential
- Excellent modelling and analytical skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong management skills – you will lead a team
- CA or CPA qualified
- Ideally 6-9 years experience within a multinational company
- Strong influencing and relationship skills
- Be able to handle tight reporting lines
This is a great opportunity for a strong Finance Manager looking to take on a challenge and showcase their strong financial accounting skills. The electrical industry is ever-changing and highly competitive.
If you feel you match the above criteria and would like to have a confidential discussion then please contact Nicola Barrett on 02 8215 1082.
US GAAP Finance Manager -