Due to an increase in workload, our client are looking to bring on a Finance Officer in a part-time capacity. The main focus of this role will be to assist the finance team with all-round financial and administrative duties. Located in the Melbourne CBD. This role operates in a 3 days per week part-time capacity. Ideally it will take place on Tuesday-Thursday, leaving every week with a four day weekend!
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Processing and payment of invoices on a weekly basis
- Working losely with procurement to ensure invoices are paid on a timely basis
- Supplier and bank reconciliations
- Prepare and distribute invoices for collection
- Maintain accurate records of collection
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess
- Proven experience with AP, Banking and administrative duties - at least 5 years experience
- The ability to work independantly and take responsibility for daily duties will be essential.
- Experience with a major ERP, such as Great Plains will be desirable.
This role will suit a collaborative and capable individual. Additionally, due to the part-time workload, we are looking towards established accounts candidates at all stages of their careers.
To apply, please click through the links below. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ben Grimm at email@example.com or on 03 8319 1144