Your new company
Our client, a leading brand within civil construction, has recently create a new position supporting their finance and administration teams as an Administrative Assistant. This well respected organisation provided a broad range of requirements to the civil infrastructure industries. Based in Lonsdale, this is a great organisation with a positive work environment where you could really showcase your finance and administration skills.
Your new role
Requires an enthusiastic professional with a strong work ethic, along with high level administration skills to underpin your Finance specialisation and ultimately seeking a challenging role within the finance environment.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have recent experience in project costing, tendering, contract administration and general financial support. Experience in all aspects of Microsoft Office Suite and a construction background is essential. You will provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, monitoring project costing and working closely with the management team. This role will support the project teams using your knowledge of document control and management. This roles responsibilties include but are not limited to:
- Providing clerical and administrative support
- Record Management
- Assisting with tender and contract administration
- Facilitating the process of collecting timesheets of project employees each pay period
- Review daily project dairies and ensure the information is properly recorded and records correlate correctly
- Aid in inventory of equipment and supplies
- Maintain project cost spreadsheets and prepare summary reports
- Work hand-in-hand a document control and management system for project files
- Effectively maintaining schedules and trackers
- Adhoc administrative duties
Your Skill and Experience
Successful candidates will be required to demonostrate the following skills and experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Package
- Exposure to WHS and Quality
- Expose to large project environment
- Wide variety of stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving ablities
What you'll get in return
Excellent remuneration and free onsite parking along with the ability to showcase your finance and administration skills to assist with the smooth operations of a very busy working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now on 08 8468 8010.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.