We are working with a growing financial services firm with a need for a Manager within Financial Crime to cover a broad role providing Financial Crime, Anti-Bribery & Corruption guidance to the business and internal stakeholders, taking ownership of the function as well as managing one member of staff.
- Advise and guide the business, operations and other functions on general/transactional queries within Financial Crime e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist Financing, Anti-Bribery & Corruption.
- Design/improve financial crime framework and subsequent reviews
- Team management.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and regulatory bodies.
- Min 8 years proven experience gained in Financial Crime ideally from a Big 4 Consulting firm and some experience in-house
- Strong relational skills with AUSTRAC
- A strong understanding of the difference in Financial Crime Risks between business lines e.g. Corporate Banking, Insurance etc.
- Broad understanding of global financial crime themes and key regulators i.e. US, UK, APAC etc
Please contact Henry Sparshott on 028298 3807 or email@example.com for more information. Due to the high volume of applications should you not receive a response with 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.