finishes foreman in Glebe
Glebe, New South Wales
AU$ 120,000 per year
About the company
This role presents an ambitious finishes foreman with an opportunity to join a well respected business, on one of their most high profile schemes. This role would specifically suit a foreperson with an eye for detail, an appetite to progress quickly and the right personality to work with a settled team.
About the finishes foreman role
This role is specifically for a finishes foreman to work as part of a large on site team assisting in the delivery and sub contractor management for a complex residential scheme. At present the majority of the structural package has been completed and a need has become apparent for someone to come in and tie off the finishes.
Long term there would be an opportunity to step up into a general foreman position once the final 7 months on this project has been completed. With a number of projects across Sydney and a good relationship with a loyal, core, group of subcontractors the transition to the next project will also be simple.
Key finishes foreman responsibilities
- Deliver a $50million residential project.
- Manage, liaise and coordinate subcontractors
- Ensure project is delivered on time and on cost.
- Assist in site set up and final handover.
- Ensure compliance with all on site regulations.
- Proven track record working as part of a large team in a busy live environment.
You must have experience working for a well respected construction company and a proven track record delivering schemes in excess of $20million.
Skills and Experience
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrate excellent team working skills.
- Record of liaising with subcontractors
- Track record of working closely with SM’s
- Record of dealing with residential projects
- Excellent communication skills
This employer offers an opportunity to join a well established team. The company has a long term outlook and a strong but steady growth plan. It has a range of projects and a strategy geared toward future growth and an ambition to remain at the forefront of procedures and technology.
- Salary up to $140,000 per annum + benefits.
- Permanent employment.
- Unique scheme.
- Dynamic and challenging working environment.
How to apply
Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON or please email your cv to Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively please contact Thomas Allsop on 0292 339 925 for a fully confidential discussion on current vacancies.
foreman OR "site manager" OR "senior foreman" OR "general foreman" OR "senior site manager" OR "supervisor" OR "site supervisor"