This company has got a great reputation in Newcastle and has been awarded twice from the MBA. They work towards four pillars including respect/ Learning/ Quality and Performance which is what makes them deliver projects on time and to budget. Working with true specialists in the field they are 100% committed to delivering the highest quality finishes.
About the role
Due to added variations, this role has emerged to finish off the last phase of the job. You will be expected too have a good eye for detail strong finishes experience and can run a job by pushing the subbies, ensuring safety on site and delivering the job over!
- Diligent upkeep on the site diary
- Induction and site familiarity with new employees and subcontractors
- Subcontractor management
- Quality assurance of subcontractor work
- Ensuring all site staff are adhering to best practice and SWMS
- General site upkeep including opening and closing site
- Reporting and escalating site based issues and progress reports to senior management
Skills and Experience Required
- Trade qualified
- Demonstrable experience of educational projects up to $10million
- Strong man-management skills in order to coordinate multiple services
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Provide technical knowledge and support
- Strong people management skills and demonstrated ability to lead
- In depth knowledge with WHSEQ
- Positive attitude
Benefits of the Role
- Healthy rumination
- Temp position
- Exciting project
- Networking with great people in the industry
- Coming in and being able to show of your skill set
To apply for this role hit the apply button now.
Or to discuss your next career move in confidence, please call Sarah Ali on (02) 92339924 or via email on email@example.com