This is a role where the successful candidate will be required to take responsibility for the loading and unloading of trucks in acordance with delivery schedules, while organising and storing the product without damage. The suitable candidate must be able to effectively manage time while maintaining a high level of quality control.
To be considered for theis position, you will confidently demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Forklift licence with experience
- Experience moving extra long and sensitive material
- Ability to communicate effectively
- High level of attention to detail
- Employment history of reliability
- Available for an immediate start
What do you get in return:
- Temporary role with the view to permanency
- Ongoing role
If you satisfy the criteria above, can demonstrate a consistently solid work ethic and are ready to take part in a rewarding opportunity then hit the "Apply Now" button and register your interest. Alternatively, enquiries can be made with Stephen on 07 3640 6800.