Multiple roles are available to work within one of Randstad's leading banking clients - a top four bank that has won many awards for employee engagement.
As part of the Fraud Services team you will be responsible for providing an exceptional level of customer service, in handling and processing Fraud related queries.
We are looking to meet with people who have drive and initiative, and able to deal with customers' sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner. Naturally, you'll need to be an excellent communicator - someone who can establish positive rapport with people quickly and build trust.
Contact Centre experience will be essential to the position and would ideally suit candidates with a background within collections, or any phone based banking positions.
You will also possess:
- Superior customer service and relationship building experience
- Advanced negotiation and problem solving skills
- Experience with High volume contact centre work
- Systems proficiency with platforms (ideally B2k and Siebel)
- Strong and clear communication skills
- The ability to reduce risk and drive prevention strategies by educating customers
- Strong attention to detail and administrative capacity
- The ability to meet structured KPi's and targets
- Be Outcome Driven with an investigative nature
If you believe you possess the required experience and have a background within the banking industry, then we would love to talk to you!
This is a part time flexible position with a minimum of 24 hours per week.
Previous successful applicants have gone onto long term successful permanent careers with our client.
To express your interest, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Gian Rinaldo on 8319 1182.