Are you a motivated individual who is looking for work with a work life balance? Located in Taren Point, Our client is currently offering a casual front end loader operator position with full-time hours for those individuals who are confident in their abilities and posses a strong work ethic.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Use of Loader to make piles
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Manual picking of various metal
To be considered for this role, applicants MUST:
- Have Previous Experience operating a Front End Loader(Minimum 1 year experience)
- Previous experience within the Recycling Industry would be advantageous.
- Team Player
- Not Afraid to Work Hard or Be Hands On
- Be available to work Monday - Saturday (with overtime and short notice starts where required)
- Must be physically fit (as some manual handling may be involved)
- Be Reliable and Punctual
- Have own reliable transportation
- Be available to commence ASAP
- WHS White Card
- All necessary qualifications
Benefits of the role:
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Opportunities to receive bonuses
- Learn new skills
- Gain quality experience within the logistics industry
- Supportive Culture
If you believe you are the right person for the role, please select ‘apply’ or call us at Randstad on 9504 3700 if you would like to further discuss this role.