Our client is a non-profit organisation that has been supporting people with disabilities since 1975. They provide individualised support to more then 350 people through group and individual activities and their commercial businesses employ around 60 people in supported employment.
Due to business growth they are now seeking a general labourer to assist in their gardening department. The role will require someone who has had experience in gardening and have the ability to provide support and guidance for their support staff. This role will commence on a part time basis 4-5 days a week in the hours 7am-1pm.
You will be performing duties at retirement villages, childcare centres and disability homes.
Main duties involved:
- Pruning and Mulching
- Mowing of lawns
- Use of brush cutter
- Pruning and Weeding gardens
- Blowing down and cleaning areas
- General labouring
Successful applicants will possess a combination of the following:
- Previous Gardening/Landscaping experience
- Experience with using Mowers and Brush cutter
- General gardening machinery experience
- Manual car license
- Traffic Management Ticket – BONUS
- Valid Police check or willing to undergo a check.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.