Randstad is seeking suitably experienced Heavy Automotive Mechanics for ongoing work in the Perth metro area.
JOB TITLE: HD Fitter / Heavy Automotive Mechanic
LOCATION: Perth metro
START DATE: Immediate
PAY RATE: TBA
Our client is a top-tier, leading multi-disciplinary civil, mining and engineering company with operations Australia wide.
SCOPE OF WORK
This position is based in the Perth workshop, with sporadic regional callouts and project work. Working in a close knit team, you will be tasked with ongoing maintenance of mobile plant machinery.
- Heavy Vehicle Trade Certificate - Certificate III Heavy Vehicle Mechanic or Certificate III Plant Mechanic
- Blue/White card
- HR Drivers licence (or higher)
- Forklift Ticket
- Able to fault diagnose mobile equipment
- Carry out repairs and maintenance to heavy mobile equipment
- Carry out repairs and maintenance to diesel engines
- Ability to do field service work and call outs
- Hydraulic experience
- Strong OHS focus
- Pass D&A testing
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- If you meet minimum requirements, please apply via the APPLY button below. All applications are kept strictly confidential
- Suitable applicants will be contacted by phone to discuss the role and determine suitability
- Successful applicants will commence our registration process which may include; face to face interview, reference checking, OH&S/physical assessment, D&A screen (when applicable), etc.
- Once registration is complete, we will finalise your application with our client and, if successful, arrange mobilisation to site
We believe that creating the best solutions in HR services means always doing more and going further. We take the time to understand the needs of our both our clients and candidates - both immediate, and looking to how we can support your future requirements. We know that the better we know you, the better we can meet your needs and exceed your expectations. At Randstad, we pride ourselves on our core values (to know, serve and trust), which we summarise through our philosophy ‘good to know you’. Find out more at randstad.com.au.