hr assistant in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$ 40,000 per year
An exciting opportunity has become available for a career focused and driven HR professional to join the HR team of this successful professional services organisation. Reporting to a Head of HR, and providing support to 3 HR Advisors and the HR Coordinator, this role will play an essential part in the efficient running of the HR department, providing a high level of professional support across all aspects of HR.
Responsibilities include, however will not be limited to:
- Providing first level HR support to the business
- Coordinating the firm wide end to end external and lateral recruitment process
- Coordinating and assisting recruitment campaigns
- Preparing HR correspondence including contracts, letters of offer/termination, salary and bonus letters etc.
- Coordinating and facilitating induction for new starters, nationally
- Assisting with internal relocations, secondments and promotions
- Maintaining the HR database and ad hoc reporting.
- Assisting with a variety of HR projects
The successful candidate will be HR degree qualified (or working towards this) and ideally have 6months working experience as an HR Administrator (candidates with strong administration backgrounds will also be considered). This opportunity will suit a motivated, self starter with a positive attitude and a high level of organisation and time management skills. In addition to this you will be highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite. This is an excellent opportunity to kick start your HR career in a firm that truly fosters career development. Apply Now!
To apply for this position please use the link provided or alternatively send your CV to Elizabeth at email@example.com For a confidential conversation please contact Elizabeth Viola on (02) 9019 1600.
HR Administration, HR Assistant, Administration