We are looking for a strong HR manager with NFP, community sector, NDIS or aged care experience to lead an HR team to manage and deliver on all HR practices including performance management, work force planning, EBA negotiation, work cover and associated policy and development and compliance.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated sector experience
- Strong understanding of complex social HR issues in the community sector
- Experience with work force planning in a large NFP/community business
- Proven performance management and work cover management
- Upholding policy, compliance, legislation and procedures
- Business minded with strong administration skills
- Amazing communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of the aged care, disability and community sector
- A genuine enthusiasm for results and helping the community
- Competitive salary package
- Career development opportunities
- Working with in a large not for profit
- Join a service focused team
- Opportunity to lead and develop a team
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career and experience in a company that will reward you for your efforts and commitment. For a confidential discussion after submitting your application, please call Ryan on 02 6132 3802.
Randstad works across a number of opportunities in the Medical, Aged Care, Disability and Health sector in Canberra. If you would like more information on this opportunity or you would like to register your interest in future permanent and temporary opportunities, please follow the link to apply.