Randstad is partnering with a well-known organisation in the transport industry in finding an ICT Contracts Administrator/ Vendor Relations Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Our client is going through an Enterprise Change Program of work in order to become agile and responsive to their customers needs. To achieve this, the company is modernizing their systems and technology as well as implementing new operating models throughout the business.
The role is to engage with multiple vendors and suppliers that are engaged with the business and monitoring their services against existing Service Level Agreements. You will ensure that any issue relating to the funding, monitoring of the utility and the warranty of services is managed and escalated as necessary.
- Monitor the provision of existing services against established supply agreements for which there will be service level agreements defining the conditions of supply of that service.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the services, contracts and suppliers supporting consumption of IM&T services within the business
- Perform the primary data collection and collation tasks, with Service Desk, Sourcing and Finance etc. and maintain the SLM knowledge base as it develops
- Shadow other members of the team of Contract Administrators and backfill as necessary in the team
- Monitor orders against Service Requests and track the delivery of the service with suppliers (internal and external)
- Ensure the On-board & retire assets in the CMDB is compliant with processes and procedures utilising service providers (internal and external), manage the supply,
- Supplier management for services against established service levels, including financial reconciliation against invoices
- Warranty tracking
- Physical asset tracking for IM&T devices, including end user computing devices, phones, printers etc.
- Asset audit assistance
- Configuration management database (CMDB) audit of use and service consumers to ensure changes are recorded in the CMDB
- Asset management database (CMDB reconciliation) assistance with Finance
- A knowledge of business technology (service catalogue) used in support of business systems or an ability to develop this understanding quickly
- Experience in commercial IT services and ideally engineering or aviation environments
- Flexibility and the ability to develop procedures in a changing business landscapes
- Experience in developing and managing documentation and data, spreadsheet skills are ideal
- Ability to collate, analyse and report on data from multiple sources including CMDB’s, ITSM toolsets, SAP, Excel and other reporting tools
- ITIL Foundation Certification / knowledge and an understanding of ITSM
- Purchasing and supplier management experience at a day to day level for the acquisition of services
Interested? Then Apply Now!
Click “Apply Now” or please feel free to contact Madeline on (07) 3031 3219 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.