Randstad is currently working in partnership with a large Government Organisation to help them resource an ICT Project Manager for a contract role based in Sydney CBD.
This role is accountable to the Program Manager and the role ensures that all of the required governance is in place and followed for the New Courts Business model business case tranches of work. Following are the key accountabilities:
- Identify and manage all key internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce program management plan, including budget; resources; schedule; risk assessment and mitigation; and, communications.
- Apply standards for project control, including reporting; change management; review and archiving of project documentation and conduct of Post-Implementation Review.
- Plan, schedule, monitor and report on the status of milestones and all key elements of the program.
- Monitor and analyse program progress and costs, identify and correct areas outside plan and identify improvements in project outcomes or approach
- Initiate and undertake meetings with key stakeholders to inform of program status, risks, issues and dependencies.
- Identify scope and manage any changes to initial program specifications, and report change impact to stakeholders.
- Formulate contingency plans to address revisions to risk, budget, resources and requirements, and ensure relevant stakeholders are aware of status
- Demonstrate that project objectives have been achieved to client requirements, and manage a smooth handover to internal and external operational teams.
- Apply PMBOK/Scrum standards, project management methodology, and tools
- Plan own workload to achieve deliverables in required time frames
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum 5 years project delivery – business case development experience preferred
- PMBOK qualification
- Government project delivery experience - preferred Certified Scrum Master - preferred
- Prince2/Managing Successful Programmes - preferred