About the Client
Large international freight forwarding company consisting of 10 staff in their Melbourne branch in an open plan cozy modern office. End to end supply chain management solutions to all markets around the world.
About the role
End of year rush has resulted in need of an experienced import operator to help with job numbers. Registrations, sea and air cargo, invoicing and notifications. 3 staff in the operations team to help with workload.
- Registering import sea and air freight jobs into EDI/CW1
- Liaising with shipping lines and co-loaders
- Daily contact with local and international offices and agents
- Invoicing and SCA
Skills & Experience
- Experience within freight forwarding industry
- Both air and sea IMPORT freight skills
- Invoicing exposure
- EDI/CW1 exposure a must.
Flexible working hours with potential to be an extended contract role and also potential to go permanent.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Simpson on 03 9252 2177.