About the Role
Seeking Inbound Customer Service professionals, with experience in dealing with high volume inbound phone enquiries. You will be answering high volume calls in a busy contact centre environment. Various locations across Melbourne. You will be supported by managers and trainers, to ensure you are up to speed on the role quickly. Short term and long term temporary assignments are available. These roles will be starting in March/April.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive high end customer service over the phone
- Deal with general enquiries
- Communicate and interact with the team across the site
- Processing applications and basic data entry
- Abide by professional policies and procedures in place
Skills & Experience
- Previous call centre experience is preferred but not essential
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to deal with sometimes sensitive or personal material
- A “How can I help attitude?” not “I can’t help” attitude
- Professional and impeccable presentation
- Ability to learn and retain knowledge quickly and effectively
Culture & Benefits
- Competitive hourly rate
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Supportive Team Leaders and Managers
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role and match all the requirements above then please click the APPLY button below.
Please note that due to high response for this role, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.