It's official! Our client provides the most outstanding customer service of any organisation in Australia. In 2013 the Customer Service Institute of Australia (CSIA) awards, our client won the coveted national 'Best of the Best' award. This was the top customer service award presented by the CSIA. They also won the NSW Customer Service Team of the Year and were voted the easiest health fund to do business with in Australia! Join as an Inbound Sales Consultant and be part of this Award Winning Team working between the hours of 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday
In this organisation, as the cliché goes - "the customer is always number one!"
Whilst it's all about 'service with a smile' and continuously exceeding customer expectations time and time again, as a TRUE sales superstar you will maximise call opportunities to promote services and products with the potential to earn attractive bonuses! This is a role for the REAL hunter who thrives on the thrill of making a sale and meeting targets, yet is still passionate about putting the customer first!
Please note this role will require you to be able to work in both the CBD and St Leonards site as required.
- Receiving inbound calls from members and non members in response to promotional campaigns or member needs
- Identifying customer needs through thorough questing and listening skills
- To build rapport with their members and help continue their reputation as the 'easiest health fund to do business with'
- Meet strict sales KPI's and targets
- Identifying which products and services best align with the customer and up-sell and cross-sell accordingly
- Focus on continuous improvement
This is a very dynamic, high-performing and driven inbound sales team with strong leadership in place, on-going training and development, support, coaching and the potential to earn enviable commissions!
- You demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- You demonstrate the ability to understand a range of needs/wants and match them to appropriate solutions-based products & services
- You demonstrate the maturity to handle complex and often sensitive and emotional scenarios
- You will have the ability to manage sensitive and difficult phone calls
- You have highly effective negotiation skills
- You posses well-developed interpersonal skills
- You are a problem solver
- You thrive in a team-based and sales environment
- You have the ability to navigate through different systems
Due to the extensive training program, no planned leave will be available for your first 6 months in this role. If you are interested in this opportunity please click to apply now