About the Company
A major Government authority is offering a fantastic Inbound Customer Service opportunity Kew. A valued and integral part of the Victorian government this authority is largely involved with improving Victoria’s livability and economic prosperity.
About the Role
Initially you will be required to manage customers enquires over the phone. You will be the first point of contact. You will be answering up to 90 calls per day in a busy contact centre environment. They have open and bright offices and a large team across the floor. You will be supported by your managers and trainers to ensure you feel supported.
Interviews will be taking place on Wednesday 30th November.
You will be required to be available Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm. Hours will vary between 15 - 38 per week. Rosters will not be able to be tailored to individual needs, so please make sure you are available for the hours listed above.
You will also be required to work one Saturday per month 8am - 2pm after the initial training period.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive high end customer service over the phone
- Deal with enquires and applications for services
- Communicate and interact with the team across the site
- Abide by professional policies and procedures in place
- Opportunity to grow within the team
Skills & Experience
- Previous call centre experience is preferred but not essential
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to deal with sometimes sensitive or personal material
- A “How can I help attitude?” not “I can’t help” attitude
- Professional and impeccable presentation
- Ability to learn and retain knowledge quickly and effectively
Culture & Benefits
This a fantastic opportunity to join a large Victorian institution based in Kew. With a team of over 100 staff on site you will be given training and support to get you up to speed fully on the role. With a great team environment built on support and teamwork you will gain a vast knowledge of a useful industry.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role and match all the requirements above then please click the APPLY button below. Alternatively you can call Tarryn Hogan if you have any further questions about the role.