A highly experienced Infrastructure Project Manager is currently required for an initial 6-month contract with option to extend to manage the delivery of AWS and Citrix. This exciting new role will be involved in a major Data Centre Transformation program. You will be required to lead the project team to deliver the two interdependent projects. You will be required to undertake the requirements analysis and facilitate the design and implementation of the migration to a cloud environment.
The responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage the delivery of AWS application and Citrix assessment, targeting the replacement of aged infrastructure.
- Manage a combination of cloud capabilities, Citrix XenApp POC within AWS, XenApp production Cloud/On_premise
- Support detailed requirements analysis, facilitate design and implementation. Consideration of changing landscape as the organisation moved to cloud environment and balance future state with limitations of current applications
- Balance business impacts of the transformation including implementation and migration impacts
- Manage and co-ordinate delivery with internal technical and multiple vendors
To be successful in this position you will be a highly experienced Project Manager who has experience in Citrix and AWS enablement. You will need to be a self-starter who is motivated to work in a fast-paced, lean environment. Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills is a must.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Trinh on 8319 1261 or firstname.lastname@example.org