An internationally recognised pharmaceutical company specialising in pharmacy compounding products and services is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join their expanding team in NSW.
This is an entry level position for experienced sales representatives who share a passion for the healthcare industry. Your main responsibilities include building relationships with existing and prospective customers, maintaining customers records and processing orders etc. The key focus of the role is account management but you are also required to generate new sales as per monthly objectives. Minimal cold calling involved.
- Diploma/ TAFE equivalent
- Min. 1 year of experience in sales and/ or customer service, preferably in a similar corporate sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of MS Office plus Syspro an advantage
If you have what it takes and would like to be a part of the success of a young and dynamic sales team, please apply now by clicking on the appropriate link, or forward your CV (MSWord format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, please contact Sarah Nguyen on (02) 8298-3803 for more information.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.