Randstad is on the lookout for an Integration Analyst! The Integration Analyst will be overseeing the planning, coordination, and implementation of required activities that will support the integration of required applications and systems for the Program across the agency. This role will be pivotal in ensuring high levels of availability and security in message flow, conformance to data requirements and standardisation across multiple Local Health Districts.
- Engage and collaborate with the State Wide Service Desk, customers and stakeholders to resolve complex incidents that impact the program in a timely and efficient manner that meets SLA requirements. This includes analysing the incident, development of potential solutions and providing specialist advice and recommendations.
- Define and analyse processes and provide specialist advice to enhance or improve business processes from an integration and technical information flow perspective.
- Collaborate and provide specialist technical advice on systems integration projects, including upgrades to receiving systems or local integration architecture, that impact on the Program’s supporting integration architecture.
- Advise on, and where applicable oversee, the implementation of processes that maintain the security of the Integration Architecture.
- Write high quality business and technical documentation.
- Coordinate the generation of test messages for integration and assist with unit testing and QA message validation.
- Define, plan and manage test activities that support upgrades and fix solutions.
- Engage with key stakeholders, including management and end users, to communicate application issues and keep them informed regarding the issue resolution and system upgrades.
- Monitor, test, and tune system performance, including preserving and providing system log files as needed.
- Work closely with the support teams, actively contribute to the development of operational processes in ensuring maintenance of LHD data such as PAS codes and Doctor Codes, are kept up to date when LHD changes occur.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant finance, audit, policy, procedures, legislative and reporting requirements.
- Solid understanding and previous experience with Healthcare business processes and system applications
- Extensive experience with technical integration between IT systems, with the ability to analyse interface messages from a syntax and sematics perspective with an emphasis on specific messaging standards and formats including HL7 V2.X and CDA, JSON and XML
- Demonstrated previous experience as an Integration Analyst working on complex IT Applications/Systems in clinical settings
- Demonstrated organisational skills and ability to work effectively across a number of IT systems and projects simultaneously in an environment of competing demand and priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities with exceptional interpersonal, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated experience in providing quality documentation, gap analysis studies, and other written communications utilising Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Viso and PowerPoint, and the ability to create templates from scratch
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment, with a strong team collaborative focus
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical people, including other initiatives and external parties, as necessary
If you think you have the skills to be successful in this role, then don’t delay and hit the Apply button now! Alternatively you can send your profile to Anna on firstname.lastname@example.org.