Interior Designer - Senior SK920111A
A commercial fit-out company based in North Sydney are looking for a Senior Interior Designer to join the team at a time of growth. They have been doing extremely well within the construction market and have a solid pipeline of projects to see them well into the new year. With this in mind, they are in need of a confident and talented designer, who has the ability to run projects from concept to completion to join the team. The successful candidate will work closely with two mid-level designers to create functional and innovative spaces.
You will be joining a team of vibrant designers who deliver fresh approaches and solutions for commercial and office spaces.
An office fit-out company in Sydney that assists with adding a touch of sophistication and professionalism to any workplace space. They deliver interior designs that are nothing but perfect ensuring a fresh and contemporary approach to design and construction. You will work closely with both of the Directors and be responsible for multiple projects. You will actively be involved in the design and construction process, seeing your design unfold from the initial concept through to the final stage of construction.
- Minimum of 6 years practical experience
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Interior Design
- Practical experience with fit-out projects within the commercial or retail sector
- Competent in concept design
- Competent in AutoCAD/ArchiCAD and the full Adobe suite
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What's in it for you?
- The chance to join a well-established business with a good presence in the market
- A strong support network of colleagues
- The opportunity to work within a business that promotes from within
- A newly designed, artsy office situated close to public transport
- Car parking space
If you are a talented designer please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jade Collins for a confidential discussion on 0431774950