it project co-ordinator - north sydney in North Sydney
North Sydney, New South Wales
IT Project Co-Ordinator – North Sydney
A leading Payroll Software provider is searching for a IT Project Co-Ordinator to join their team for a initial part time (3 days a week) 3 month contract in their North Sydney office.
The Project Coordinator will be an integral member of the program team responsible for directing, organising and controlling program activities, under the direction of a Project Manager (PM) & Transition Program Manager. The incumbent will be required to assist in ensuring the program activities being completed by various teams and external parties are running to schedule and the teams are being supported with appropriate information and other support as needed.
The program co-ordinator may also lead small projects on ad-hoc basis.
On a daily basis you will:
- Coordinating activities, resources, information and reporting needs of the portfolio & projects
- Support in identifying and defining project requirements, scope and objectives with stakeholders
- Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Prepare governance reports, project status reports, presentations, agendas and minutes and maintain logs and register
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Use project management tools to monitor budget, plans and money spend
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Liaise with external vendors, internal stakeholders on the assigned activities on the project
To succeed in this role you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience as Project Co-Ordinator or Junior PM
- Qualifications such as CAPM or Cert. IV in Project Management
- Experience in Mergers and Acquisitions environment/projects will be highly desirable.
- High attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and manage competing priorities
- Highly adaptable
An excellent daily rate is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please call Ben Cary at Randstad Technologies on 02 8235 3353 for Confidential Discussion or just hit the apply button below.
IT Project Co-ordinator - North Sydney