About the Company for Junior Contract Administrator Role:
A well established and successful company who specialise in high end specification fit out and refurbishment projects.
With a huge pipeline of work and record results in the last 12 months they are now expanding and wish to take on a CA who has 1-2 years experience in this sector ideally
This company go the extra mile to ensure that the highest quality and best service is delivered to their clients.
About the Junior Contract Administrator Role:
You will be the office liaison between suppliers, builders, contractors, project managers and the client.
Working closely with the senior management and senior project managers you will assist with fit out projects up to $5million in value for predominantly CBD and Inner Suburbs projects
Duties of the Junior Contract Administrator Role:
This is a unique and varied role - candidates will not be expected to be skilled and knowledgeable in all these duties but it will help!
Duties will include;
- Liaise with contractors
- Liaise with site and office staff
- sub contract trade letting Raise purchase orders
- RFI management
- produce monthly cost reports
- Create job list of works
- Handle Quotes and basic purchasing
- Coordinate projects
- Assessing and processing variations
Skills and Experience of the Junior CA Role:
Ideally we are looking for;
- Construction Qualification required
- 1-2 years experience in a CA role or similar
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Multitasking skills are essential
- Jobpac exp would be advantageous
Culture of the company:
People will enjoy working at this company as they support and help develop their staff. They give opportunities to their employees to work on varied projects and increase their skills. They also encourage activities outside of the workplace and are flexible with enabling this.
The directors are some of the most experienced guys in the sector and they have a very high staff retention
Benefits of the Junior Contracts Administrator Role:
- Learn and develop new skills
- Company that invests in their employees
- Work on high quality iconic projects in Sydney
- Support from hands on directors
- Salary of 50-60k plus super
- Chance to progress internally with company
- Positive, happy work culture
- Chance to work overseas
How to apply for the junior contracts administrator role:
Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON or please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively please call 02 9233 9946 or 04144 17044 for a confidential discussion about the position