junior market researcher - asap start! in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$ 45,000 per month
Renowned Market Research/Conference Production company is seeking a permanent Conference Producer/Market Researcher to join their team in the new and improved Sydney CBD office. This company is very highly regarded in their field for pushing boundaries and producing thought provoking conferences. This would be an incredible opportunity to be apart of their growing success.
Why you’ll like it:
- Privately owned market leader in their field of conference production
- Fast growing company
- Track record of developing and promoting staff
- Awesome, collaborative and close knit team environment
- Fantastic location in Sydney’s CBD
- The role offers a detailed training and development program
This role requires a high level of communication, interest in current affairs and lots and lots of creativity! You will be apart of a small team of 4 and will be reporting into the Team Leader.
Ideally, the role of the Conference Producer/Researcher is to research a particular industry and topic provided by the Team Leader, come up with an interesting angle and produce a two day conference.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Work towards a structured project cycle to meet deadlines
- Research the chosen industry / topic
- Speak to contacts within the industry to uncover key subjects relevant to the topic
- Gather as much information as possible
- Organise and book in relevant contacts to speak at the conference
- Create well planned itineraries for speakers
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to promote conferences
- Manage and run the overall conference in person
- A recent degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communications or related subject
- An interest in current affairs and a passion for learning new topics
- Prior experience in a research / journalism / marketing type role would be advantageous
- A confident, bubbly attitude with an enthusiasm for talking to people
- Commercial acumen coupled with great written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organisation
This is an exciting role with a great company that is seeking multiple people to join their team. If you are interested, please press APPLY now, or for a confidential discussion call Ellie Perkins on 8215 1025.
conference production, conference producer, research assistant, researcher, market research, market researcher