Recycle Sorter / General Hand
Randstad are looking for an eager and physically fit individual for Waste Recycling Sorters for their valued Client.
You will be operating within a fast paced environment and must be flexible to work on call/casual basis with varied shifts ie. early morning, day and night shifts – Monday to Friday.
You will be working in a dusty and enclosed space on a raised platform working in a hot environment.
Preferred candidates should:
- Enjoy working with their hands
- Ideally have their own transport
- Have a strong stomach for strong odours
- Work well with others
- Work safely and have demonstrated knowledge of isolation procedures
All successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Sort through rubbish on a fast moving conveyor belt
- General labouring/Manual handling duties
- General cleaning of work area
- Exercise high degree of professionalism while working
This role is not suitable for someone who suffers from motion sickness.
You must be able to provide:
- Resume with references
- You must be able to prove Australian working rights
Please send your cv to email@example.com