labourer in Hobart
Randstad Hobart is a well established local business. We have been in the market for 25 years, partnering with local businesses to provide them with the very best talent.
We currently have a number of short and long term temporary assignments with clients in both general construction and warehouse industries.
Due to client demand, we are seeking experienced labourers and warehouse operators for a number of upcoming positions.
We are keen to talk with candidates who possess the following:
- White card
- Current drivers licence
- Ability to pass medical and pre employment check
- IP ticket (desirable)
- HR/MR licence (desirable)
- Plant operation experience
- 12 Months minimum experience having recently worked as a general labourer
- Traffic control ticket
Warehouse operators will possess:
- A current drivers licence
- Fork lift licence (and demonstrated experience)
- 12 months minimum prior experience working within a warehouse environment
Successful candidates must be willing to undertake a pre-employment assessment and consent to criminal history check.
In return you will receive:
- An attractive hourly rate
- A chance to work for well known Tasmanian brands
- A supportive and friendly working environment.
Please register your interest by applying now and attaching a current copy of your Resume (preferably in Word format).
General Labour and Warehouse experience