labourers / trades assistants in Parramatta
Parramatta, New South Wales
Our clients are market leaders in the Civil Construction, Rail and Engineering sector and are always seeking individuals who are looking to commit to their project for an casual on-call, short term, ongoing long term basis, accommodate working across all shifts: Days/Nights/Overtime/Weekends. Due to the nature of potential long hours onsite, the job requires individuals who are physically fit and versatile with duties and tasks. Is proactive and productivity working towards deadlines and project outcomes without compromising on safety and is compliant to stringent WHS policies and procedures.
Projects are spread across the Western Suburbs of Sydney and Sydney Metro areas. Work can cover both onsite and within workshop or industrial sites.
To be successful for any of these opportunities it is ideal that you hold ANY of the following:
- White card
- RIW Rail card
- HR/MR licence is a distinct advantage
- Would be ideal if you hold the following tickets: EWP above 11m, Working at Heights, Confined Space, Telehandler, Rigging, Dogging, Crane Operator etc.
- Previous employment Experience working as Trades Assistant (Rail, Electrical, Mechanical, Civils) experience, Formwork experience, steel fixing experience a bonus
- Can do attitude with ad hoc labouring duties
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A polished and professional work ethics
Should you feel you fit the above criteria please apply. Please PM me or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
labourers, rigger, dogman, trades assistants, rail, civil, construction, machine operator, electrical, mechanical, labouring, labour, assistance, handyman,