Our client, one of the largest Cabinet Manufacturers in Australia, specialise in the design, manufacture, supply and instalments of the highest quality kitchens, bathrooms and lifestyle joinery. With over 30 years of manufacturing within Australia, our client is currently undergoing major growth and expanding their operations within Melbourne's Western suburbs.
In addition to this, Randstad will be recruiting Permanent positions for Leading Hand for both day, afternoon and night shift.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Afternoon and Night shifts available
- Machine Operating
- Working in production
- Working along side shift supervisor and team leader to lead a team of machine operators
- Manage the flow of production
- Adhering to safety policies
- Develop standard work practices and procedures
- Developing and training new personnel
To be considered successful for these positions, candidates must:
- Have previous experience in a leading hand or team leader role
- Solid machine operating experience
- Have experience in in management witin the Manufacturing / Cabinet Making industry
- Obtain excellent written and verbal skills
- Have a solid work ethic
- Familiar around the current Work Safe Legislation's
- Have full rights to work in Australia
- Be able to undergo a Drug & Alcohol Test
- Be able to provide professional work related References
In return, our client is offering Permanent Full Time Positions within their expanding reputable business and a great working team environment. On offer there is an annual salary starting from $50,000+ plus Superannuation and loading fees. If you feel you have the right skills and experience suited to either of these roles, please click the APPLY NOW link and submit your application.