Working as part of the Learning and Diversity team you will help to deliver solutions that provide people with knowledge and understanding about how the organisations works and to enable the progress of Diversity and Inclusion goals.
You will drive and lead the design, development, and delivery of Learning & development programs with a focus on organisation wide learning and Diversity initiatives. Through engagement and consultation with leadership and People & Culture teams you will work to meet the business’ needs and increases organisational effectiveness. In this role you will;
- Managing a suite of existing Diversity & Core Learning programs including Performance and Development, Inductions and onboarding ect and identifying opportunities for improvement, evaluation, and reporting
- Build partnerships with key stakeholders across the business and conducting Learning Needs Analysis
- Designing, developing, delivering and evaluating new Learning programs
- Leading/contributing toward strategic projects and managing the rollout of large-scale Core Learning initiatives
- Managing external providers to ensure effective solutions are delivered for specific training requirements
- Regularly meeting with People & Culture to share knowledge that will assist the broader organisation
To be successful in this role you will;
- Have proven experience in project managing and rolling out large-scale, strategic training projects and initiatives
- Extensive experience in development, delivery, and evaluation of national learning programs
- Experience working within a a complex, corporate, matrix organisation
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with experience collaborating with, coaching and influencing people across a large organisation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Confident working in a flexible working environment with the ability to manage your time effectively
- Tertiary-qualified in Learning / Training or a related discipline
If you are interested in a part time 12 month fixed term contract in a large, corporate organisation and truly flexible working arrangement then submit your CV and cover letter below.
For more information call Fiona Campbell or Melissa Khouri on 02 9019 1600.