We are currently seeking a Lending Specialist to work for a leading bank in the Brisbane North area. Previous experience within mortgage broking, processing of loan applications and credit cards is essential.
Detail of key responsibilities below:
- Assist members and prospective members with all home loan and lending enquiries across a number of channels including data entry, document preparation and approvals.
- Support the Branch team to achieve Lending Sales, Service and operational outcomes.
- Effectively manage Membership needs and enquiries.
- Management of complex membership needs and enquiries
- Cash Handling and Management including accurately processing transactions and balancing.
- Assist members with all electronic banking and digital requirements.
- Act as an escalation point to resolve member queries and complaints
You would need to have strong computer literacy and data base skills. The successful individual in this role will need to be able to prioritise fast paced work loads in a busy office environment. The office is easily accessible with onsite parking and various other benefits of working for this organisation.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Diana Moncrieff on 07 3031 3229 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org