Randstad has an exciting opportunity with an international Software company that base their Support team on the Gold Coast. They are currently looking for a Support Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a relaxed, positive and cohesive team where flip flops and a T-shirt is the everyday dress code.
More about the organisation:
They don’t care about what you wear, who you know or where you’re from. They do, however, care about what you know, what you can do, and where you want to go in your career.
They work hard at creating exceptional teams who can deliver incredible products. The best way of doing this is to bring like-minded people together in a stimulating environment, where they can collaborate creatively and technically on challenging projects.
Investing in their people is key. Each person is encouraged to improve their skills and knowledge, and continually challenged to reach their full potential. They don’t just want people to work at their organization; they want people to grow there!
It’s this culture that inspires the professionalism and dedication that makes us one of the foremost software development houses in the world.
The purpose of this position is:
- The purpose of this position is to ensure all IT Systems provide maximum service delivery and performance at all times together with a professional point of contact for all our customers technical needs.
- This includes, but is not limited to, the monitoring of alerts and events raised from monitoring tools such as Microsoft's SCOM, in-house monitoring systems, 3rd party applications and other specialist requirements by associated departments.
- SQL server scripting / maintenance experience
- Professional customer interaction is also required via multiple communication mediums such as email, telephone, instant messaging and our internal ticketing system - Remedy.
- Investigations, troubleshooting, problem solving and escalations are required on all events, alerts and reported issues to achieve and maintain company service level up time and resolution requirements.
- This role operates in the IT environment and has a strong client focus. Changes in the role occur with changes in client, organizational and legislative requirements.
- Contribute to a positive and cohesive team
- Is attentive to all monitoring systems at all times
- Performs effective troubleshooting & escalations for identified issues
- Managing Work (Includes Time Management)
- Initiating Action
- Contributes to Team Success
- Displays Company Values
- Continuous Learning & Instruction
- Client Focus
Required Qualifications (preferable):
- BSc IT
- 2+ years IT experience
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE 2012)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP 2008)
- Time Management
- Good people interaction skills
- Good knowledge and Understanding of Networking Basics and Topology
- IT Support Framework Guidelines and Process
- Use and Understanding of Ops Centre Support Infrastructure Components & Tools
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Good Working Knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Server and products
Interested? Then Apply Now!
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to click "Apply Now" or email Madeline on firstname.lastname@example.org.