Randstad Technologies is currently looking for Level 2 Helpdesk/ Junior Systems Administrator to join an interstate company in providing technical support to the local Brisbane office. This position is a contract initially from the 1st of April to the end of July with the strong likelihood for extension.
This role is resolving the day-to-day technical issues for all of the users onsite in this Brisbane office as well as assisting in smaller IT projects in the background.
- Provide desktop support to all staff with hardware and network issues.
- Provide technical training and advice to users.
- Provide support for the specific systems used such as SharePoint.
- Ensure all of the IT systems operate effectively with no down time.
- At least 2 years experience in desktop support and some experience in administrating servers and network experience.
- Experience with creating Active Directory and Group Policy.
- A basic understanding of security groups
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Experience using VMware and SAP
- Experience supporting VPN remote access.
- Experience with Microsoft platforms including SharePoint 2013, and Lync 2010.
- Experience supporting network peripherals (e.g. network printers, videoconferencing, etc.)
Interested? Then Apply Now!
Please click ‘Apply Now’ or send your updated CV to email@example.com.
Only candidates available to start on the 1st of April will be considered.