life insurance rehab consultant in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
About The Company
My client is one of the fastest growing providers of rehabilitation, occupational and vocational "return to work" service specialists in Australia.
They have been through a sustained period of strong, stable growth, and this is due in part to its culture of outcome driven service delivery, and the commitment to its staff.
My client is looking for a confident, energetic and driven individual to join the growing "life insurance" area of this well established company.
As a "Life Insurance Specialist Consultant" you will responsible, and accountable, for the following;
- Manage a portfolio of life insurance cases, in large part made up of IP and TPD claims
- Provide bespoke solutions and an innovative approach to rehabilitation, in the life market
- Find tailored solutions to long tail and complex IP cases, with both the Insurer and member in mind
- Conduct Initial, Workplace, TPD Vocational and Employability Assessments
- Deliver job seeking services where applicable
- Assist clients in locating new employment alternatives, and manage this through
- Provide accurate and timely reports
- Grow and develop stakeholder relationships
The ideal candidate must be innovative, driven, a problem solver, be able to work autonomously, and excel in communication.
They should also have a passion for life insurance, and rehabilitation / injury management.
You must have the following requirements;
- Minimum of 1yr of experience in delivering rehab services
- Income Protection and/or TPD claims experience
- Registered or provisionally registered with AHPRA or ASORC
- A Degree in the Allied Health industry - preferably Occ. Therapy, Psychology or Rehab Counselling
- Current Drivers License (though driving required only 2 days per week)
If you are looking for a fresh challenge, a desire to work with one of Australia's leading providers of Rehabilitation Services, and have Income Protection claims experience, please feel free to contact me, Kevin Pickard, on (02) 8298 3805 or email me at email@example.com
Rehabilitation, Counseling, Life Insurance, Claims, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, AHPRA, ASORC, Vocational, Return to Work, Income Protection