- Dynamic and Progressive Company
- Excellent Renumeration
- Analytical and methodical individual required
Our client is one of Australia’s largest food manufactures, and is currently seeking to employee a skilled Reliability Engineer to join their team in Derrimut on a permanent basis.
In this critical role you will be reporting directly to the Engineering Manager and be responsible for developing and working along side the engineering team in the execution of the site engineering strategy. The primary focus is to deliver improvements in maintenance performance and unplanned downtime whilst managing and implementing overall capital for the site.
- Minimum 5 years experience within the food and beverage industry would be desirable.
- Experience in working with a large engineering team.
- Complete actions from the sites reliability asset improvement list.
- Review repeat failures by conduct RCA, FMEA, and MTBF.
- Develop and implement PM plans into the CMMS to mitigate repeat failures.
- Keep the PM program up to date.
- Analyse efficiently and effectively maintenance operational performance data.
- Educated to a degree level in mechanical or electrical engineering or relevant discipline.
- Clear thinking and logical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of root cause analysis processes.
- A methodical and disciplined approach to tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritise and organise work efficiently.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Able to set up new systems and review existing systems for continual improvement.
If you are a motivated and driven individual looking to take the next step in your career with an industry leader, then this is the role for you! The successful candidate can expect a highly competitive salary (depending on suitability) and package.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Craig 9252 2186.