maintenance fitter - roll forming in Scoresby
This business based in Scoresby has experienced some growth over the last 18 months due to their innovation and product quality.
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Fitter ideally with roll forming or steel processing maintenance experience who can perform preventative maintenance, breakdown and repair work on the roll forming machines.
To be successful in this position, it essential that you:
- Are a trade qualified Mechanical Fitter
- Have fault finding and repair experience on roll formers/steel processing machinery
- Have maintenance experience working pneumatics
- Have a good understanding of OH&S
- Are flexible to the business’ needs
- Are focussed on quality
It would be advantageous if you hold a Disconnect/reconnect licence.
This is a day shift role running Monday to Friday from 6:00am – 2:00pm.
If this description sounds like you, please apply via the appropriate link provided.
Please note: Only applicants eligible to work in Australia will be considered
Maintenance Fitter, Roll forming